Thursday, August 11, 2011

ADRIANA'S A SHOWSTOPPER

What’s been the biggest showstopping moment working for Victoria’s Secret so far?
 I have a lot of showstopping moments from VS. I was talking about my first VS fashion show.  It was in 1998 on Wall Street. That was my first showstopping moment because it was my first VS show, I was backstage with Stephanie Seymour, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks. I never thought I would be a part of this and there I was. It was a dream come true. Also, career wise after that I became who I am today because of VS.  The first time I opened a show, that was a showstopping moment. The VS commercial with Michael Bay where I open the fridge and I spill the milk- I love that scene. I think that was my showstopping moment. When I saw it I could not believe it. Just look around at all the pictures; there are plenty of showstopping moments!